Tuesday, October 6, 2009

AWESOME, EPIC NEWS. REALLY. IT'S PRETTY SICK. READ ON.

you intrigued now? haha.

anyway, yesterday I found out that I don't have class for the next 6 days. why?

wednesday is the "inauguration day" for the university, so most professors take part in this traditional procession thing to celebrate the start of the school year, so no class!

thursday and friday I don't have class, and if my schedule stays this way I will have 4 day weekends all semester!

and monday is "día de la hispanidad"....spanish day? not sure. but no class!

SO>>>>> I decided to check flights online, find the cheapest flight, and go to that destination for 5 days.

Drum rolll please.....


LONDON!!!

I have a friend there, Dan Shapiro, from UCSD. He is studying theater there, and I'm going to crash on his couch for 5 nights and explore London! I leave thursday morning and come back tuesday morning.

Sweet deal, huh? I am so so so stoked! Ah life is good.

Ok, well I'm off to go read up on London in my Europe travel guide. Tootles!

1 comment: