Thursday, June 10, 2010

June plans and thoughts

How has June already rolled around? I've been here ALL YEAR, and it's already summer in Graná again? ¡Qué fuerte!

I am in the midst of super study time for my tests next week. Oh an the world cup starts tomorrow, I am so so so excited, and already have memorized the dates of Spain's games :). Then Tyler and Basia get here!! Woo! I am so so excited to see my big bro for the first time in a year, and to show him my city and my life here! Alan's best friend from home is also coming the same time, so we are planning some outings like the beach for a day, going to the Arab baths one day, etc. Can't wait! Then Alan leaves June 29, and I will stay here crazy studying for my last final on July 5th. It's a bummer he's going home a full month before I am, but I will be veryyy busy so the time will fly! I have my exam, and then I have my last trip of the year all planned out.

July 9-12 visit Duncan in ROME where he's working in an internship! DUNCAN! yayyyyyyy
(July 11- WORLD CUP FINAL. oh and if Spain is in it, I am cancelling my flights and staying in Spain and somehow getting Duncan to come see me...!)

July 12-16 STOCKHOLM, staying with and exploring around with Duncan's old roommate Magnus who is from and lives in Stockholm.

July 16-19 COPENHAGEN. staying with a boy I found on CouchSurfing, which will be great!

July 20-22 LLORET DEL MAR (small beach town near Barcelona) staying with Ty and Basia where they will be working for a month or so.

July 23- home to Granada, pack and say goodbye to Granada and Spain and Europe!

July 26- FLY HOME TO CALIIIII!!!!

Everyone is beginning to feel very weird about leaving our home and life here after a year. I am excited to get home and see my family and friends and pets and eat food we have missed so much all year, visit the places I have dreamed about and been homesick for... But damn I am going to miss Granada! It has been such an incredible, unforgettable, liberating, intense year here. ahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment